It’s easy, quick and very secure. eBanking is the best way to keep track of your money; make transfers, bill payments and much more with 24 hour access to your account online.
Register for eBanking
You can register here in just a few clicks or you can call NIB Phone Banking at (021) 111-642-111; and we will guide you through the process.
Enjoy the following eBanking features
|My Accounts||Fund Transfers||Bill Payments||Standing Instructions||My Account/Debit Card|
|Add/Remove Accounts||Manage Beneficiary||Register / Remove Bill||Bill Payments||View Card Summary (Last 10 Transactions)|
|View Account Summary||Funds Transfer (within NIB)||Pay Utility Bills||Funds Transfer (within NIB)||Change Card Status (Active/Inactive)|
|View Account Statement||Funds Transfer (outside NIB – IBFT)||Buy Prepaid Voucher||View/Edit Instructions||Change ATM PIN|
|View Cheque /PO Status||Activate Card (Fresh Card)|
|Stop Cheque Payment|
Please click on the User Guide for step by step details on how to use the features and options available with eBanking.
How eBanking keeps you protected
- We ensure your online transactions are safe and secure: We use industry standard security technology and practices to safeguard your account from any unauthorized access.
- We keep you updated with your account activity: We keep you informed in real time with your account and login activity by sending email and SMS alerts
- State-of-the-art encryption: We use 128-bit Secured SSL encryption, which is accepted as the industry standard.
- Session timeouts: If you forget to log-off after banking online or your computer remains inactive for a period of time during a session, our systems automatically log you off.
- Automatic lockouts: After a number of incorrect attempts to log in, we disable online access to your account. To re-activate your account, you can contact NIB Phone Banking at (021) 111-642-111
- Strong authentications: Online access to your account is only possible once you have authenticated yourself. To conduct any transaction, we require a second authentication token that is forwarded to your registered mobile number.